- Using a watering can or a hose, put the water directly into HydroRoot instead of on or around the plants themselves.
- If you have a drip or trickle system, use our adapter to hold the spigot of the emitter directly over the HydroRoot opening.
- Whether watering a new or existing planting or perennial, HydroRoot encourages root systems to grow downward, requiring less water as the plant grows.
- HydroRoot is ideal for organic gardeners and food growers as well as anyone gardening at home or in school.
- HydroRoot is so simple to use, even a child can use it!
- In over 5 years of research, we have seen the difference HydroRoot makes in comparison to regular watering methods.
Instead of surface watering with a sprinkler, using the 12-oz. HydroRoot can save you approximately 8,000 gallons of water in a 48-plant garden in one growing season. This is equivalent to 522 loads of high efficiency (HE) laundry. It also allows you to water 48 plants in approximately six minutes. There's no doubt that you will save time and money in one growing season.